Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday's Links

Hi everybody,

I thought today that I might post a few links to other travel photographers that I think have some really beautiful work you might like to check out.

The first one is Gavin Gough, a fellow Lonely Planet Images photographer who I just recently discovered. He has posted some beautiful stuff from Nepal that I think is really nice.

Another recent discovery is Matt Brandon over at the Digital Trekker. Based in South Asia he has a lot of stuff from the part of the world that I love. He recently interviewed the wonderful Bob Krist.

I've also recently discovered David duChemin who writes a blog called the Pixelated Image, and has just released a book on travel photography called Within The Frame. I've ordered my copy from Amazon and am looking forward to sitting down and having a read.

And of course I couldn't leave off without mentioning all-round nice guy and fantastic travel photographer Bob Krist. With his mixture of sardonic wit, incisive travel tips and amazing images this is the place to go.

Now I hope you're still going to drop by here every day for your fix of Paul Dymond-type travel photography but what kind of a blogger would I be if I didn't point you in the direction of some other great stuff out there. It's all about karma people, just passing it forward. :)

2 comments:

Pierre said...

Thanks for sharing some truly great photographs and for the links to similar. I've added your site to my blogroll at Navigationz and look forward to your future posts.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words Pierre,

I'm glad you liked the site and thankyou for adding me to your blogroll.

cheers

Paul