Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday's links


First of all I thought I'd send you to the Photoshelter site to see what the folks there have to say about the fine art of travel photography.

It talks a little about the Photoshelter Collection, which was a stock agency set up by the group that no longer exists but it's a great article to give you some hints on what kind of things to look for in your own images.

Secondly I thought I'd send you over to the Livebooks site to see a great interview with Chris Rainier. Chris is a National Geographic Fellow who has some great insights into using technology to preserve ancient cultures. The imagery is amazing and will have you wanting to jump a plane to PNG. Only a tad north of me and I haven't got around to getting there yet.

Unlike my wonderful friend Susan Turner who has spent the past few decades living and photographing amongst the people. A truly remarkable women with astoundingly beautiful imagery

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Madi Rene said...

Ohh I am a big Chris Rainier fan! Your pictures look wonderful.....great job ^_^

-Madi