Thursday, October 15, 2009

Whoa what's with the new colours?


If you're just popping back for the first time in a while you'll notice a new look to Have Camera Will Travel. How come? Well I've just set up a new website on Photoshelter - something I've been working towards for the last few weeks, captioning and keywording my favourite pictures to put up into galleries. Anyway it's pretty much done so I'm opening it up to you, my loyal blog readers, and at the same time changing the look of the blog so it matches the other site.

I'm working towards populating my site with thousands of stock images from various parts of the world, many of which have never been seen before. Many will be from Cairns and north Queensland as well as Hokkaido in Japan, as well as pics from India, Nepal, Africa and Thailand. All will be licensed as RM stock and I'm then hoping to get some photographs up for sale as prints which I hope you'll like.

Anyway I hope you like the new Paul Dymond - Photographer website and stay tuned for more blog posting.

No comments: