Friday, June 11, 2010

Fantastic FNQ photo Friday





It must be that time of the week again. The time where I do my bit for tourism in far north Queensland and show you what an amazing place it is. This week I thought we'd head a bit south to Townsville.

An easy half day's drive from Cairns, Townsville is a world away. Boasting some great tourist attractions and a drier climate than its northerly neighbour, the city is a must-see if you come up this way.

In this gallery I've included some images from my favourite attractions - among them the Reef HQ Aquarium with the world's largest living coral reef exhibit. That's my little boy looking wide-eyed and amazed at the scuba diver cleaning the tank.

And the Museum of Tropical Queensland is another must-see attraction - the kids will love the entrance dinosaur breaking through the wall and the interactive exhibits are great for the whole family.

So enjoy the gallery and remember if you'd like to see any of the pictures larger just click on the slideshow above and it will take you to my home page.

No comments: