Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame - Japanese style.


 In honour of the fact that, after quite a break, the Japanese pro baseball series is back on again I thought this would be a good opportunity to post some images I shot last year.

I went to a game of the Sapporo Fighters. My wife is from Sapporo and one of her friends from kindergarten is a rabid fan - whether of the tall, muscley players or the game I couldn't quite tell!

Anyway I got to sit in the stands with her just-as rabid friends and we had a great old time of it. With all the horrible things that country is going through at the moment I thought it might be fun just to post some nice pictures.

For those who are curious I took just three lenses a 10-22, 28-70 and a 70-200. So not quite enough reach to shoot the players up close but close enough to give my friend pictures of her heroes where she could make out their faces! Hope you enjoy them!







No comments: