Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I don't get Social Media!



People - Images by Paul Dymond

Well, I guess I get it. I mean I blog here and that somehow magically links to my Twitter and Facebook accounts. What I mean to say is that I'm probably pretty ordinary at leveraging the power of it compared to others. So here is a little play and attempt at delving into it via my Photoshelter website. You see they have these buttons whereby you can post your galleries to your Facebook and your Twitter accounts - would woulda thunk it? So if you go to my Twitter page, or my Facebook page you can see the above gallery on my website. Or you can just enjoy the pictures here on my website. Confused? I know I am. :) But I like the fact that I can share a whole bunch of photographs with you all so easily so I will persevere through my cloudy fog of lack of knowledge!

No comments: