Friday, April 1, 2011

Fantastic FNQ photo Friday


Is it any wonder people want to come up here on holiday? With the fun these two are having how could you not want to visit?

I always forget to say that if you fly into Cairns one of the first things you'll see as you drive out of the airport is a giant billboard on the left hand side.

The billboard is an ad for Quicksilver Cruises and the picture is one of mine. Done a little while ago it is used to promote their outer barrier reef cruises, which leave from lovely Port Douglas.

My boys love dropping Mum off at the airport because they get to see 'Daddy's picture' every time they come back. I know my usual FNQ Friday is slightly different but every so often I have to take a moment to take pride in the images I produce, and boast just a little! :) And it's not often you get to see a picture you've taken twenty feet high and passed by tens of thousands of people every year.

No comments: